Visere Medical can turn any Canon camera into a DR XRay System. It automatically triggers the camera and then captures, processes and stores DICOM XRay images. Visere Medical is integrated closely with DMMD’s free Exuo PACS server and provides state of the art medical imaging solutions. For more information please contact DMMD.
Some of the features included in Visere Medical are:
- Connectivity with PACS servers
- Support for Canon camera to provide DR XRay capability
- Start to end processing of XRay images, from capture to processing and storing
- View multiple images at one time
- Apply DMMD’s advanced image processing algorithms
- Adjust contrast and brightness
- Rotate Mask (crop), zoom, and more
- CD burning features a one click CD burning
- Flash utility quickly writes a patient’s images and viewer to a flash drive
- Visere Medical feedback button on screen
- Measurement accurate to .01cm at the imaging plane
- View image thumbnails for easy loading of images
- View multi-frame files
For information on how to use the viewer and articles related to the viewer and the different image processing algorithms available to the viewer, check our Visere Medical blog.
Visere Medical Viewer is the freeware version of Visere Medical and it contains most of the viewing features. Connection to Canon cameras and some image processing algorithms are available only in the full version of the software.