Here is a list of granted US patents developed by members of our DMMD team:
- D. D. Muresan, Calculating Interpolation Errors for Interpolation Edge Detection, Patent No. 7,961,232, June 14, 2011
- D. D. Muresan and A. C. Weitz, Process and System for Three-Dimensional Urban Modeling, Patent No. 7,752,483, July 6, 2010
- D. D. Muresan, Fast Edge Directed Demosaicing, Patent No. 7,525,584, April 28, 2009
- D. D. Muresan, Fast Edge Directed Polynomial Interpolation, Patent No. 7,212,689, May 1, 2007
- D. D. Muresan and D. Muresan, Computer Mouse, Patent No. 7,015,895, March 21, 2006
- D. Muresan and M. Muresan, Moving-pixels procedure for digital picture edge-smoothing, Patent No. 6,885,383, April 26, 2005
- D. Muresan and D. D. Muresan, Multi-Flash Analog to Digital Converter Using Floating Voltages, Patent No. 6,091,346, July 18, 2000.